Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good day everybody. It's been a while since I last "spoke"to you. Today I went to the dr again to see if anything changed with my kidney functions.
Guess what it changed and changed a lot. According to the doctor I must start with my preparations for dialysis. And that is not good news to me. In the back of my head I had the hope that everything will change, that my functions will stay the same if not go better. I know it could not happen it is just .......... a hope.

I am in a daze, I cry for nothing, I just space out and hear nothing around me, and we are a lot of people staying in the house, there is no space to space out but guess what I do that.

My brother is a darling, he phoned me this morning to wish me good luck, I love him to bits. My sister I also love she has always been there for me during all my "medical problems". The last few weeks it is as if she distance herself from me. Like today I told her I must go to the kidney unit to be prepared for dialysis and the only reaction I got was "o". I don't know if she is distancing herself from my because of my mother and what she went through and that she is scared to be to connected. I hope not because I need her to be there to be connected to me. I love her and would love her to be part of what I am going through, all the emotions.

I must go to work tomorrow, it is only Thursday tomorrow, but I am to drained to go there. My job is of such a nature that I can not be emotional in front of my subordinates I am supposed to be the stron one, so I will only go on Friday.

Barry want me to visit them this weekend till next week Tuesday or Wednesday, I look so much forward to that. Gerna and her family are on there way for a seaside holiday in Kwazulu Natal. The kids look so much forward to that, I hope they enjoy it

My friends and work collegues are so good and supportive to me, it only make me cry when I receive an text message wishing me well.

No comments: