Monday, January 26, 2009

It is a very low period in my life. I've been in bed for the past week because I have a lot of pain and dizzy spells.
I went to the dr on Friday 23 Jan 09, my blood works are not good at all, my kidneys are now non functional and because of that stones form in my kidneys ad that is what cause the pain.
According to my scan I did on Monday 26 Jan 09 my kidneys grew bigger and so did my liver with the lot of kidney stones.
I try to be strong and go on but I keep on crying every time somebody talks to me. I feel so bad to keep saying to the people if they ask "Not to good, I have a lot of pain" I now say to people "I feel good "
I think the biggest stress that I have at the moment is that I know and I can feel that something terrible is wrong but I don't get the phone call to say I must go to the kidney unit at Pta Academic Hosp for my work-up. The dr at the military hosp don't want to take me to theatre and take out the stones they say it must be done at Pta Academic so now I am waiting and feeling like a ship with no direction to go.
I will manage this thing and I will get through this because I have the Lord that is carrying me and that will keep me save. At the moment it is keeping me up and keep me going.

The people at work are so supportive and they do understand what is going on and the fact that I am on sick leave so much. Without there support and encouragement I would not be able to look after my health.

No comments: