Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My world gave way today. Last night my good friends Petro and her family said they are moving to the Western Cape (Piketberg) to work there. I am very happy for them because they had a big struggle and it seem that their luck are changing. I am going to miss them.
Then I phoned my sister Gerna today and she said to me that they think of buying a farm in the Northern Cape, it is not finalized, but it is a big possibility. I am also happy for them they have been looking for a farm for a very long time.
My brother Barry are immigrating to Mozambique in December 2008, this is something that has been coming for nearly a year. I am happy for them they love Mozambique and want to stay there.
I am very happy for all of them, they deserve all the goodness that come their way. It's Blessings from God.
Maybe I am just feeling sorry for myself at this moment. I will not have any family or close friends here to support me when I start with my dialysis. I am sure I will make it, I know I will make it, I have God on my side and He will carry me through this. But I will not have somebody to give me a hug when I am down and when it is getting to much for me.
I have a lot of offers to go with them and stay with them, move with them to where ever they are going, but I can not move now, I was just placed in a promotional post and was just promoted in August so I will not be transferred now. All the main military medical facilities are here in Pretoria, I can not travel here every now and then for my medical appointments.
I am depressed, give me a day or two to work through this. I AM A SURVIVOR I WILL GET THROUGH THIS.

1 comment:

Daleen said...

Hi Bie

If feels strange to call you Bie. I sometimes get info about you from Barry or Corne but did not realise the extent of your sickness.

You are ALLOWED TO FEEL negative, I can really understand your feelings. Please remember that I am only an e-mail away. I will reply and try and help you through and with your feelings.

We recently did the 40 days of a Purpose Driven Life from Rick Warren. Buy the book my friend. From that book you realise that God has a purpose with YOUR life. God created you for a purpose and it might be that your purpose is to share your thoughts with us - you need to buy the book and READ it!

I look forward to your next entries!