Friday, August 29, 2008

I started working again on Monday, it was hard to be back after 3 week holiday and because of the change that happened in my life.
I struggled a lot the first three days, my feet were swelling and it was so painful. We had a workshop and I sat a lot. At night I had to lie down and elevate my feet to relieve the pain and swelling. Today is better.
I went for a blood sample today to see if my values are still ok after I started taking my Lasix, the results will be in this afternoon. Keep your fingers cross. My sister, Gerna, draw my blood at the sickbay, she is good!!!!. I asked her if she think I must put the fistula in my left of right arm (I am right handed) she said to me "No negative thinking, it will not be necessary for a fistula, your blood results will be good". I felt like crying, this is the first time that she showed any interest in what is happening to me. I am happy.
The other big thing for me is the fact that I can only drink two liter fluids per day. Thank you for crushed ice, I call it my miracle crystals, that helped a lot.
Emotionally I am better, I think that I will be able to go through this with the Help of our Heavenly Father, with Him nothing is impossible.

No comments: