Saturday, August 16, 2008

I went to dinner with my sister, Gerna and her family, Len (her husband), Christian (10) and Xander (8) her boys. It was very nice, I had to keep my pose, laugh and be happy. I think it did me good for a while I didn't think of the issues at hand. We laughed and joked during the evening.

When I went to bed I started thinking again, strange how your mind take it's own course, you can't stop it. At 03:20 am I was still awake and tossing and turning, I listened to music on my MP3. I did not take my book with me, it was just for one night. I went to sleep at 3:30 and woke up at 8:00.

Before I left for home I helped Christian with a school project, it was nice I enjoyed that.

Today we are having a "braai". Some friends are coming over, looking forward to that.


I looked for some pictures on the internet and I found this picture of a kidney with the same cysts on as mine. I don't know at what stage this is but it doesn't look good

No comments: