Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember the fistula and needles I talked about, this is what is looks like, it more scary than it is. My mother had a fistula and it make a buzz sound, we use to joke with her with her "machine".

Today was a cold and windy day, it looked like rain. I stayed in bed till late in the morning while watching Olympic Games. I enjoyed that.

My new medication does not seem to work too well. I keep on having this pulsating headaches, I hope it is only the transformation period, it is only 3 days since I started taking them.

My mood is better today I feel that I can face stuff. The 2 liter fluids a day is hard, I keep on feeling I need more. I drink about 2 liters water at night, so it is difficult but manageable.

Holiday is nice, I know there is a lot to do at work but I will get to it next week at the moment I want to focus on what I must do, and work is one of them.

To all the good wishes I received thank you very much. Thank you also for the lot of prayers that comes my way.

2 comments:

~Da Grandma said...

Bie,
Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to yours. I spent a lot of time researching and reading until my head wouldn't hold any more, and neither could I think about it any more. Then I realized I just needed to take one day at a time. Whether to transplant or just dialize, or anything else, I just leave up to the Lord. Much easier to handle that way. I wish you the best and will be checking in on you often. ~Ann

angel said...

Hi Bie, thanks 4 letting me in on your story. I read this with mixed feelings one glad to know that you finally have some answers regarding the situation and two coz a good friend of mine is going thru this. I cant say i know how u feel or wat u goin thru but be sure that i am alsways here for you no matter how big or small just call on me! I will be checkin in on you quite often. Luv u pal!! Bev